Siete Films

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by sietefilms, Nov 25, 2009.

1. sietefilms

sietefilms New Member

Good Day! Siete Films is having a videography promotion package for year 2010. If you sign up for both pre wed and actual day combo package, it's $300 off. Email at sharon@sietefilms.com for more details or find out more about other packages.

2. josimht

josimht New Member

I recently commissioned Sharon to film and edit my wedding / ROM videos. For me personally this was very important.

I found Sharon an absolute pleasure to work with, and her professional and caring approach ensured that the outcome was a success, exceeding all expectations. Not only was skill in the areas of filming and editing excellent, but she were always reachable and on top of things - nothing being too much trouble. I highly recommend Siete Films with Sharon.

3. meowball

meowball New Member

Hi,

Please advise on your availability on 16 Jan 2010 and rates for AD VG (if you are free).

My email is librarooster20-sb@yahoo.com

Happy 2010!

4. ljz

ljz New Member

Hi,

Pls email me the rates for AD VG. Pls include the items included in the packages.

Jzliang8@gmail.com

5. sietefilms

sietefilms New Member

Hi guys, sorry that I've not been able to check the forum. The forum is only for comments or posting of promotions. If you've any enquiries, do feel free to drop me an email at sharon@sietefilms.com instead. Thanks alot!