Rekord Haus Videography

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by jude_rekord_haus, Mar 19, 2011.

1. jude_rekord_haus

jude_rekord_haus New Member

Hello there!

We're Edwina and Jude from Rekord Haus, the new advertisers at SingaporeBrides.com - http://singaporebrides.com/featured/wedding_videographers_and_presentations/rekord_haus
    Here at Rekord Haus, we form an ensemble team of storytellers that capture brilliant and stunning HD footages on your wedding day.

Started in 2009, we're a mixed doubles team of an award winning cinematographer of the 2006 Kodak Film awards, and Singapore Film Festival 2006, and an editor with lots of experience in all sorts of TV medium formatted videos. We welcome any creative ideas that you and your spouse might have as we are always intrigued and inspired by others, and together we promise you a video that is individually tailored-made for you.

Remember to check out our E-invite videos where each video is specially formulated so that you can invite all your loved ones by sending it out through E-mails, on your blogspot or even on Facebook!
    Here is an example of an E-invite video- http://vimeo.com/18626429

If you'd like to take a look at some of our videos, please visit www.vimeo.com/rekordhaus
    Looking forward to working with you!

E-mail: sales@rekordhaus.com.sg
    Mobile: +65 9003 1585 (Jude)

***Quote SGBrides Forum for special Videography + Photography packages by 30th April 2011
  2. sierras

sierras New Member

Hi, can email me the rates & details of the AD videography and photography packages which you are offering on 14 Oct 2012?

My email is: pinkyworld_79@yahoo.com.sg

thanks.
  3. nat85

nat85 New Member

Hi,

Quote me on the AD Full Day Photography & Videography + highlights on
    3 Dec 2013.

Email:mybear1021@yahoo.com
  4. shella

shella New Member

Hi, Im looking for videographer & Photographer for my wedding on 17 Jan 2014.
    Pls send me the detail of ur package & link @ shellaong88@gmail.com

Thanks
  5. piinguo

piinguo New Member