PlushPhotography

eadwine

Hi all, Plushphotography would like to wish all its brides and future brides a very happy Chinese New Year. Wishing everyone good health and prosperity.

madmad

Hi Eadwine

Happy Lunar New Year to you too! Heard you are in Australia. Guess will meet up when u are back to pay u the deposit.

Mad

eadwine

Hi Madelaine,

Yup yup, in Melbourne for a week. wait...sorry to say this but which Madelaine are you? (haha..this is so weird to ask I know.

Will catch up with you when I get back ya.
Cheers,
Ead. (downunder)

madmad

Eadwine Eadwine....

This is Madelaine. Adrian & Madelaine....2&3 dec! Hope this rings a bell!

Cheers!
Mad

eadwine

Yup! now i know hee. I have 1 Madelaine and 2 Madelyns now getting mixed up heh. Catch up with you and Adrian when I get back ya.

Cheers,
Ead.

eadwine

ok its been awhile.... and i've been lazy not participating in this forum. friends have suggested why not i post some pics... so here goes.
not really so into posing brides but i kinda liked this one from a recent wedding. will post some others soon
366495.jpg

isobellies

hi! you might not really like posing brides but i really love the one you posted above - the colours are amazing! do you have a web site with more photos i could take a look at? ;)

shootingstarz

Hi,

I am interested to engage eadwine as my photographer, does he do both indoor/outdoor & actual wedding day? Pls kindly share your lovely pix with me & I would like to know his pricing too.

Email: [email protected]
Thanx!!

cheryl_c

hi eadwine, was recommeneded by a colleague who raved about you. My AD is Jan'08, but may I just get your rates for AD photography and do you do photo montage for morning highlights?? many thanks

My email is [email protected]

rachely

Well, congrates to anyone of you here gotta date with Plush Photography.....I accidentally saw their works on this web site ( really like their style & presentation ) & tried to call up for my AD on 24 June 07, but a pity that they are not availbale on that day....a bit sad & now still looking for one :)

cat_quek

Hi,

I am intersted in a AD photography on 23rd Feb08. The time is from 730am to 4pm for a wedding luncheon.

As I only have 12 tables and there is no other outdoor location shots other than in the hotel and at my house in the morning, I do not need the standard package that will have many shots print.

Please kindly provide me a reasonable package.

[email protected]

Thanks.

missy_bear

Hi.. went to your website.. likes your photography style... my AD is on 07 dec 2008... may I trouble u to send me your package & rates? and what's your availability for that day? my email add: [email protected]