Must we find out wedding dinner rate and Bao accordingly??

yesno333

If money is really going to be a major concern for the couple holding the wedding dinner...just states clearly on ur invitation cards what is the minimum per head for the ang baos la....><"

susanna_low

I got fr fb too
happy.gif
, inflation was high over the years.

denise80

I hope guests will understand that this is no longer about ...if they dun have $ then dun hold at hotel lah. Nowadays regardless of where you hold your wedding, it'll still cost MORE than before. Such charts are just to guide us on the cost of inflation. Everything else has gone up...how can our angbaos still remain the same?

west

$2k for a table in 5 star hotels?
the above table price looked a bit fake, this link with individual hotel/restaurant looks more real.
http://singaporebrides.com/wedding_banquet_pricelist.php

1851196.jpg

If wedding couple desperate to earn back the money, they shouldn't spend so much. A 3-4 star should be ok. But for that once in a life-time special effects, face issue or class, they expect guests to pay? I'm don't support such thinking.

My pocket matters compared to your face or indulgence!

denise80

WeSt, fake or not, I'm not that sure but the pricelist you have here is an old price list I think. I got married more than 3 years ago and that's the price I paid so I doubt it's still the same. Not sure if they updated the website or not?

west

I found another rate on 5 star, less than $2k, year 2012.
1851211.jpg

Having internet is great, can find price if guests want to help pay for lavious dinner at 5 to 6-star hotels.

The whole dinner is about entertaining others, meet your friends and relatives. Think end of it, the couple also don't know in what way they have <font color="0000ff">enjoyed the process</font>.

A lot of people said holding wedding dinner is a sure lose money event. Be prepared to lose $$$. Don't expect guests to share your luxurious once a life-time cost. <font color="ff0000">You've a choice, Choice is yours, not your guests!</font>
happy.gif

<font size="+2">Ask yourself, is it necessary to turn friends or relatives into enemies of your heart, if bao lesser than the price you've forked out.</font> You want a memorable and happy event or counting your losses, be reminded years after years?