BlueBay Wedding 2LG

Discussion in 'Bridal Gowns and Wedding Packages' started by xxiaogua, Sep 24, 2011.

1. xxiaogua

xxiaogua New Member

Dear All,
    I have a BB package to let go. Original price SGD2880 and I willing to let go at SGD2300(negotiable). For interested parties, please contact me at xxiaogua@gmail.com. Thanks.
  2. jsfusion

jsfusion New Member

Hi Glenda,

As mentioned above... really bad experience from BB... I really got nothing to say abt it. Anyway, if u aldy signed up the package, wishing u good luck...

Just dun expect too much from them...
  3. planetger

planetger New Member

Hi girls who are interested in signing up with BlueBay for your pre-wedding shoot, I have only 1 more referral voucher left to give away! You will have additional free 6 photos (worth $480 in total) when you sign up their package.

You will have to go down to their office at Delfi Orchard to sign up. I can go down together with you for the negotiation as the coordinator will be able to give u a package that is similar to mine..! (I spent alot time negotiating)
    I can share with you what my package includes and the pricing.. Please email me at erinecheong@hotmail.com if you're interested to know..

I'm also throwing in some free boxes of My Beauty Diary Masks so that we all can look pretty before our photoshoot :)
  4. skylerxiaogmailcom

skylerxiaogmailcom New Member

Hey all, I just signed up for a package with Bluebay, and have the referral vouchers.

If you're intending to sign up with bluebay please email me at skylerxiao@gmail.com, and we can get an additional 6 photos free (worth $480) each! :)

Do email me if you're interested, thanks!
  5. candytay86

candytay86 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have just got referral vouchers from Bluebay. Anyone interested to sign up a package with them, kindly contact me for referral so that both of us can benefit to get 6 additional photos on top of our package [​IMG]

My email: candy.tay86@gmail.com

Thank you.