BlueBay Wedding 2LG

Discussion in 'Bridal Gowns and Wedding Packages' started by xxiaogua, Sep 24, 2011.

1. xxiaogua

xxiaogua New Member

Dear All,
    I have a BB package to let go. Original price SGD2880 and I willing to let go at SGD2300(negotiable). For interested parties, please contact me at Thanks.
  2. jsfusion

jsfusion New Member

Hi Glenda,

As mentioned above... really bad experience from BB... I really got nothing to say abt it. Anyway, if u aldy signed up the package, wishing u good luck...

Just dun expect too much from them...
  3. planetger

planetger New Member

Hi girls who are interested in signing up with BlueBay for your pre-wedding shoot, I have only 1 more referral voucher left to give away! You will have additional free 6 photos (worth $480 in total) when you sign up their package.

You will have to go down to their office at Delfi Orchard to sign up. I can go down together with you for the negotiation as the coordinator will be able to give u a package that is similar to mine..! (I spent alot time negotiating)
    I can share with you what my package includes and the pricing.. Please email me at if you're interested to know..

I'm also throwing in some free boxes of My Beauty Diary Masks so that we all can look pretty before our photoshoot :)
  4. skylerxiaogmailcom

skylerxiaogmailcom New Member

Hey all, I just signed up for a package with Bluebay, and have the referral vouchers.

If you're intending to sign up with bluebay please email me at, and we can get an additional 6 photos free (worth $480) each! :)

Do email me if you're interested, thanks!
  5. candytay86

candytay86 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have just got referral vouchers from Bluebay. Anyone interested to sign up a package with them, kindly contact me for referral so that both of us can benefit to get 6 additional photos on top of our package [​IMG]

My email:

Thank you.