dat

dramama,
file sent!
happy.gif

cheers

aggalicious

Hi Dat!
Can you email to me? Email is [email protected]

I'm gog to Melbourne this coming 16! And it is a last-min decision to take some nice pixs there! As I already have a photoshoot planned in SG, i acutally do not have budget for the OZ one.
Plan to spend approx 700-800 buck (like a AD photoshoot). Anyone who knows a melb photograhper who can pull this off?
happy.gif

yjstory

HI aggalicious.. i am going to Brisbane on 18 oct. Initially i try to find a PG there but i received v v exp quotes like Aus$2000 for 6 hrs of photography and tat is excluding hotel and car rentals. So in the end i decided to bring my own PG there.

haywiregirl

aggaliciois, 700-800 bucks is a little bit diff to find a (presentable)photographer in aus.

I am paying AUS400/hour for my photoshoot in Sydney, flying next month 12th.may need to stay in a hotel that is near the city for easy to move around and rest. for transportation wise, can liaise with the photographer as they normally has assistance and they drive. but bouquet and make up have to be done by yourself or you can easily get one near the hotel, if it is located around the city.

dondevoy

Hi Bendi, which locations are you going to take photos? I am going to take mine 23 Oct in Sydney. May I know who will do your make up? I am looking for someone who can do Asian make up and hair.

Aggalicious, $700-800 is possible but less hour. Maybe 2-3 hours. Photography is very expensive in Australia, especially if the photographer is a member of AIPP(Australian Institute of Professional Photography).

aggalicious

Hey bendi, AUD400/hr is really expensive.If I'm not doing photoshoot in sg, will consider.. but since i'll be spending $4-5K for studio/outdoor/actual day, i gog to be disciplined and stick to $700-$800. haha. I'm gog to try out some of DAT's suggestions!

BTW, thanks DAT! Really useful!

dondevoy

Bendi, can check for me the MUA? Does she also do hair? thanks.

Your photographer is great. Mine is AU$300/hour but included 1 enlargement and 20 pages magazine style digital album.

haywiregirl

don, give me some time la, my cousin sis is not avail. at this moment. mine only photoshoot. No magazines style album, not even any printing.

flowerbabe

Hi Dat and All

I am planninhg to have my post wedding shoot in Mel this coming Nov. Can you or anyone who has gotten that document kindly share the excel sheet with me ? I would prefer to use local resource over there in view of variery and of cos, more cost effective.

Please help. My email is [email protected]

flowerbabe

Hi Queen

Can you kindly share your lovely pics and contacts with me. I am thinking of doing my post wedding shot in Melbourne this coming Nov 06.

I am running short of time and would really appreciate your kind assistance. My email is [email protected]

haywiregirl

Don, my Makeup and Hairdo will be done at Kristy Snape,she works for Channel 9, one of the biggest commercial tv in aus. As my cousin knows her, she is charging me at AUS200. In Aus, normally they charge add. if require them to travel and some even include the car park fee. So my cousin got us a room at Sheraton, good location and easy for the MUA as well as the photographer.

dondevoy

Hi Bendi,
thanks for checking the MUA. I already had my photoshoot last week and it was fun. I use Bridal Beauty they charged $185 but I went to the studio
http://www.bridalbeauty.com.au/services.htm

I love the hair style but for make up it was ok, I still prefer Asian to do because not many Aussie MUA knows how to make up Asian face.

droplet

Hi Dondevoy,
Saw that you have your photoshoot in Sydney, can share some photos that you taken? Can "PM" me the link to your photos?

Thanks

staritzz

hi all...

sorry for the absence..

ive already done my photoshoot in australia, melbourne.

i din sign up with utopia, but i flew a photographer friend there paying for his services, accomodation, food n any expense incurred during the trip...travel insurance..taxes.. admission fee to locations...i havent really did my accounts on that of how much ive spent! but he is a friend, so it doesnt really matter, so long his stay was a pleasant one with us

u can email me to [email protected] for his contacts. he is REALLY good.

another person i should commend for is definately the Make up artist that ive engaged over in melbourne. we needed to leave early to catch the best lighting outdoors n she agreed to come at 7.30am readily n was punctual!

she was also concerned about how i usually do make on my normal days n if im comfortable with rich or light make up..she was so good with the coverage n the foundation stayed on the whole day! i din even touch up except for the lipstick which i ate along with my lunch.

and no oily face due to the lovely weather!

u girls can email her to correspond with her directly n she charges very reasonable rates n she will come to wherever u may need her to be.

she even bring along her own makeup stool for u!

[email protected]

u can view more info:
http://www.easyweddings.com.au/wedding/supplier_wedding.asp?supplier=665&area=VIC

yjstory

HI tommy...which part of Aus u thinking of going?
I went to Brisbane in Late Oct 06... i can send u some pics if u are considering Brisbane. :p
PM me if u are interested

hui20nine

Hi,

I am new in this forum. I am interested in doing my pre-wedding photos in Perth WA.

Do you guys have any good recommendations? Any good photographers that you would recommend? Does it usually comes in a package? How much would you be looking at for an overseas photography? Does the package include everything such as photography, airfare, hotel accomodation, make-up, hair and flowers on location?

Pandon my zillion questions. :p

korice

Hi Queen,

If you are still on this thread, possible to PM me the link to your photos as well? Will go going on one to Melbourne late this year, so now looking around for PGs. Thanks!
happy.gif

damsel

Hi All, Anyone who wants to do PS in Brisbane can PM me for my photographer's contact as he use to live there and knows his way around.

fionaallen

hi all
Have anyone done the PS in Adelaide ? Any recommendations on the good sites for the ODS? I am heading there in May to find my brother and flying in the photographer and MUA. Will be getting them a service appartment during the stint to save some $$.

Cheers!

pixelperfect

Hi ladies,

PixelPerfect Images is pleased to introduce ourselves here at SingaporeBrides Forum, we are a pair of Melbourne-based photographers (one a Singaporean) who, among other things, are happy to accept assignments doing photoshoots anywhere in Australia for couples from Singapore. Our rates are reasonable, you don’t have to pay to fly us from Singapore to Melbourne and we know Australia reasonably well enough to where the good photo shoot locations are (if you need pointers on where to go), so if you like what you see of our work on http://www.pixelperfectimages.com.au feel free to ask us any questions you might have regarding our services through this forum or in an email.

Regards,
Mike
PixelPerfect Images

kelvin_koh

Hi,

I actually have several trips to Australia within the year for photoshoots. I have a shoot in June and October for Perth and early September for Brisbane. We also have planned trips to Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in April 2008.

Here are some pictures taken from shoots done last month.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=277835 (Perth)
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=277834 (Melbourne)

Clubsnap is a local community of photographers who share their pics and exchange ideas and resources.

Do email us at [email protected] if you are keen. Alternatively, you can view my works on www.lightedpixels.com

warm regards

Kelvin

stephen_loh

Dear all,

I'm Stephen from Lyrical Moments and I'm one of those photographers who believes not only in creating unique and timeless images, but also making the bridal session fun and engaging for the couple.

Just like to inform everyone that we'll be doing photoshoots in Melbourne and Adelaide, during the month of April and August 2008.

Fiona, saw you sharing this picture we took in Adelaide in another sgbrides thread, don't mind if I post it here as well
happy.gif

544217.jpg

Adelaide is a very nice place and Fionaallen can testify to that (not to mention the fantastic coffees as well as the vineyards...hic) Might want to check with her if she would like to share more photos that we took over there ;)

Also, for those who are interested, I've got more recent overseas bridal and actual day weddings taken in Australia on my blog: http://lyrical-moments.blogspot.com

For more information, please drop us an email at [email protected].

Thanks you and I look forward to your reponses!

Stephen
www.lyricalmoments.com

xtrogal

Hi Brides-to-be,

I am getting married in Oct 2008 and is also looking at pre-wedding photoshoots. Not sure if you are having the same headache as me! I am considering doing it outside Singapore for more fun and interesting scene. But a lot of such packages from teh reputable SIN photographers I like are way above my budget!

I have found a WPJA photographer outside Singapore and is checking with him on his availability.

For anyone who is keen to take pre-wedding shoot out of Singapore in end Jul 2008, pls contact me.

Let's plan the trip together to get the economies of scales and also hire a makeup artist to bring to location together. One thing I notice from a lot of overseas pictures is that the pictures are so beautiful but usually the brides are short of having a nice makeup and hair-do and styling. I would like a nice picture including a beautiful me! :)

I am considering either Koh Samui or Perth.

Pls email me at [email protected]

xtrogal

HI all,

Pre-wedding shoot in Perth
--------------------------

I got more information now.

If there are at least 2 couples, it should costs about SGD$2500.

This estimated costs includes:

* 1 Photographer (member of WPJA) & 1 Assistant for 1 day of photoshoot in Perth
* Professionally processed photos and digital editing services (45 photos)
* 3-5 mins Photo Montage
* DVD video slideshow
* ONE 12" x 12" deluxe coffee table magazine style album (20 pages - fits about 45 pictures) or 12" x 12" hard bound album (10 pages - fits about 25 pictures)
* All images returned in Mid-res digital copy & Hi-res digital copy

For more information, pls email me [email protected]

I am really keen but will need to look for another couple who is keen so that this price is valid. Else it will be more expensive than this.

xtrogal

Hi all,

more update. This photograper has been featured as one of Malaysia’s hippest wedding photographers, along with other renown photographers in Malaysia.

641186.jpg

andrew_choi

Dear all,

We are having a planned trip to the beautiful city of Perth for bridal shoots from 29 Jul to 4 Aug 09. Limited slots available.

With the low airfares and favourable aussie exchange rates, there is no better time to do a bridal photoshoot in Australia. We hope to hear from you soon.

Email us at [email protected]

Andrew Choi

chilaka

Hi BTBs

Anyone interested to go to Perth in April 2010 for pre-wedding photoshoot?

I found a photographer who charges only $1250 for a 2 days photoshoot inclusive of makeup. We can share the cost of the air ticket for the photographer and makeup artist.

Please email me at [email protected] for more details of his works if you are keen.

leyash

Anyone is going to / has gone to Melbourne for their shoots? Please share with me the details of the trip etc! I'm looking to head there in 2010, but cannot find any local photography packages that heads over there.

korice

have u guys thot of flying over with singapore PGs instead? was just wondering.. cos i flew the singaporeans over instead after much research, maybe cos my trip was too long, so if charged by hour will be too much..
can PM me if u want details bah.. we went in sep 2007 to melbourne & sydney.. =)

jwan

Hi all,

My solemnization was done in Sydney as my husband is from there. Initially i wanted to fly my own photographer over as i was worried about how the photos will turn out but the cost was too high. In the end we used an aussie based photographer and we are glad we found them. The photos turned out every way we wanted them to be... very natural and moments captured by the lens were just priceless!
For those brides out there searching for a photographer to do ur aussie photos... you may want to consider mine. I am happy to send with you some of my photos... because i know how stressful it is a try find a good one!

honey_pork

actually Perth is a very nice and romantic place for pre wedding shoots as well =)

a very nice photo which is taken at the windmill farm and jetty at perth heee =)

1910228.jpg

1910229.jpg