Attitude Photograpy

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by marie, Oct 15, 2002.

1. marie

marie New Member

HI

Anyone uses Attitude Photograpy? Care to share your experiences?

Thanks!

2. hwey

hwey New Member

I did! Really enjoyed the session with Eric. I think he is very skillful. What do you want to know?

3. seiko

seiko New Member

Hi Hwey,

can i check wif u how much they check 4 wedding dinner photography? Also how muh is their ROM package?

Tks! [​IMG]

4. hwey

hwey New Member

Eric told me he only does Studio and Outdoor. I had the intention of asking him do actual day photography but he said it is not his cup of tea. His personality suits studio & outdoor photography better. He is really good. If you want to see his works, You can see my pics at one of the threads.

5. marie

marie New Member

Hi Hwey

i found out about Attitude a couple of years back and like Eric's style..the passion element is there...

Can i check with you how much did you pay for Eric's services? What's the size of the photos? Are you allowed to choose your outdoor location or does Eric pick the location for you? I realise he likes fullerton alot...erm..is he negotiable for other locations?

Saw your pics! It look great!!! Now it only makes me more confirm that i would be engaging his services..hehe..
    Oh..like the pic where you had one of your leg in the air!!

6. hwey

hwey New Member

Not sure how much Eric charge for his package cos I got him as part of Ted's package. But seem that he charges slightly more than $2000. He gave me 8R size, and all the proof prints nicely put in albums and negatives.

I let him choose the location cos I have no special locations in mind. But he did tell me some locations like Labrador Park is overused.

7. marie

marie New Member

HI Hwey

thanks!
    Most likely would pop by Eric's studio to take a look

thanks!

8. marie

marie New Member

Hi Hwey

just to let you know i had met up with Eric and would be enaging his services.

Tata

9. hwey

hwey New Member

Marie

You like Eric? I like his humour and "loudness". Very energetic kind of man

10. marie

marie New Member

Hi Hwey

i find him very animated..hehe..full of actions and yah..very energetic..he told me he started out in 1979...i was kinda shocked...20 odd yrs that he has been in this business..so was trying to guess his age..but too pai say to ask lah..hehehe

I would properly be popping by Ted Wu this sat. Besides Ted Wu is there any other bridal studios u visited before deciding on Ted Wu?

11. hwey

hwey New Member

Ted Wu was the last boutique I visited during my search. I went to Inspiration Collections (the previous owner), J&C, BV, Irene's Creation, Kai, Silhoutte, Divine, Ribbons & Laces (now Xristos).

12. marie

marie New Member

HI Hwey

just to check, who is your makeup artiste? issit Jasmine or Jac that works with Attitude?

13. hwey

hwey New Member

Mine is Jac

14. woodstock

woodstock New Member

I was told before that Attitude only use Jasmine as their make-up artist- so that is not true after all.

15. hwey

hwey New Member

Where you heard it from? The other time when I used Attitude, Ted & Jean told me Eric works best with Jac and Jasmine. Donno if he works with others. But can see the chemistry he has with Jac

16. woodstock

woodstock New Member

I'm a Ted Wu bride. When I was choosing my make-up artist, my coordinator suggested Jasmine as my make-up artist. I had the intention of using Kenneath Lee because one of my friend had him as her make-up artist and was very pleased with his work. However, my coordinator said that both are good but Jasmine is strong with colours and Attitude works only with Jasmine- hence, in the end, I was chose Jasmine. Maybe I interpreted wrongly but that was my impression. It's a small matter anyway.

17. marie

marie New Member

Hi Woodstock
    me just gone down Ted Wu today..hehe...tried on 2 gowns
    So how did u find Jasmine?
    U choose Attitude too?

18. woodstock

woodstock New Member

Hi Marie,

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Ted Wu. I'm sure the gowns you tried on are gorgeous. I haven't had my trial make-up session with Jasmine and my photographer is not Attitude. Just happen to pop by this thread. I trust that all the make-up artists that tie up with Ted Wu are of high standards.

19. marie

marie New Member

Hi all

Attitude has a new revamped website. Maybe you would like to take a look?

www.attitude.com.sg

Cheers!

20. gg

gg Guest

Hi
    Does any one knows which are the bridal boutiques that has tied up with Attitude Photogrpahy beside Ted Wu??? I really like his style.

Thanks
    GG

21. hwey

hwey New Member

Tan Yoong

22. aa

aa Guest

Amanda Lee

23. marie

marie New Member

Hi GG

Attitude is also tied up with Flamgino. Probably u can give him a call..think he added a few to his lists.

24. chinleng

chinleng Administrator Staff Member

25. happyme

happyme New Member

Eric tie up with Jit from Silverlining (at Daimaru) and also work with another makeup artist name ERIC. Its not that he is picky but he is comfortable with them and the makeup artist knows his style best. Highly recommend Jit from Silver Lining (98352564). Excellent service and very personal. No 2 gowns of the same style, all originals.

26. smp

smp New Member

Hi Hwey,

Can I see your pics please? I am taking Eric too. Many thanks.

27. barbie

barbie New Member

Hi all,
    I just came back an overseas shoot in Bangkok with Eric Er. It was 2 days of pure excitement and fun, thanks to the very bubbly and energetic Eric.

Those of you who are considering overseas shoot must consider Eric cos he has lots of experience and contacts. With his professionalism and passion, he will give you nothing less than perfect pics!!!!

28. bil

bil New Member

Hi Janee,

How much is your package? Any pics to share?

29. barbie

barbie New Member

hi bil,

I would love to upload some pics and Eric is ok with it too. However, as Eric only took film pics for me, we dont have the soft copies yet.

If you are really keen to see them, do drop by his studio and he will be more than glad to let u browse through his work.

30. bil

bil New Member

thanks barbie...i shall try to do a bit more work on the photographers n hopefully will get to a decision fast! but anyway i've seen some of Eric's pics thru the wedding show @ fullerton recently...his works are very different, & u either love or hate his style! To me they are a class above the rest... [​IMG] hope ur pics turned out wonderful!
    Any recommendations for AD photographers?

31. barbie

barbie New Member

hi bil,

You are right about him being different. The reason why he stands apart from the rest of the photographers is that he does not just take photos of you as you are but he sees the potential in you and brings out your best. If you had seen the "before" and "after" shots of some of his work, you will understand what I mean.

As for AD, I am using Ray Ong (photolanguage), with recommendations from Eric.

I hope that whoever you pick, you will have an enjoyable experience with ur future spouse.

32. trolley_dolly

trolley_dolly New Member

can someone kindly let me know how much eric charges for his basic package?
    i know tt he ties up with a few bridal studio and the package is 25 8R with all negatives returned. Assume tt's his std package.

Ken's bride, how much does ur package cost with ray ong for AD? am considering him too.

thanks!

33. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Any beautiful brides here uses Eric Er from Attitude photography?

34. irenet

irenet New Member

hi audrey,
    me intend to use eric for PS.
    have yet to contact him but will do so within these two weeks. [​IMG]

35. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi Zenith,
    thats great, i will be meeting him this sat to discuss futher, will keep each other posted yeah... not many comments on his work in this forum, glad we start this thread, hopefully people can share info.

36. irenet

irenet New Member

hi audrey,
    glad that u have set an appt with him. my frens engaged his service for their photoshoot and they have a good surprise at how good they look.. [​IMG]

i heard eric only accept appt on tues, thurs and sat and that he is flying off for some overseas shooting soon.

hope i can catch up with him soon as i oso heard he dun accept a job without meeting the couple.. hee..

do share with me ur meeting wf him.

btw, when is ur AD? I juz had my ROM last sat. simple one, juz closed frens and family, and din engage photographer. own making.. hahah...

37. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi zenith, my Ad will be on the 30th July 2005, congrats on your ROM. can't wait to meet up with him, heard so much about his humour and good work. will let you knw more after my meeting up with hi this sat.

He shot my friend's album lately, wow, i must say, he put life into the pix...

38. milmil

milmil New Member

Hi All,
    I am another one who are impressed by Eric's work. Considering oversea shoot maybe Thailand... Scare it will be too expensive. Anyone who know the details pls share.. [​IMG]

Does anyone know how is his charge? Any hidden cost? Actually we were too impressed by his job during 1st visit and forgot to ask him anything regarding about $$..

I am glad that this thread is active again.. Thanks Audrey!

39. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi milmil, i am meeting Eric today, hope i will remember all my questions, + his charges for oversea shoot as i am also interested in shooting in sydney. My FH is from OZ.

How is he? Heard he is vey funny, right?

No problem at all, i think people who engaged him should be proud of his work, hopefully this thread will be useful ;P

40. irenet

irenet New Member

hi audrey,
    how was ur meeting with eric? impressed? did u signed up? [​IMG]
    me and hubby meeting him this sat.. am excited.. hehe.. [​IMG] He sounds so funny and cute on the phone..

will update u after out meeting with him..

41. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi zenith,
    yeah, yeah, he is really funny and joke a lot, you just need to find the right chemistry with him, then he will open up to you. He is very proud of his work, and i feel that his work is really impressive.. but i believe that not many people can carry out his kind of shoot, he needs pp with attitude, gosh, not sure if i fit into his bill... haha, gotta loose some weight to look good... I have not signed up with him yet, maybe take my BS package, will decide by end this month. I think that his rate is slightly high, but i know it's worth every penny... good luck with your meeting with him. keep me posted yeah!

42. milmil

milmil New Member

Hi Audrey,
    So did you ask him about the oversea PS charges?

43. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi EMF,
    Yes, his overseas rate is high, $4500 for 2 days, just his service fees alone, on top of that, airfare, accomodation, food, etc etc, can come up to 5k, i think i will go with his local PS. What about you?

44. milmil

milmil New Member

Hi Snap,
    Wow... We will meet him tomorrow to ask him about oversea PS. But i think the price is a bit steep lor... [​IMG]

We will make a decision after we have visited him tomorrow.

45. isobellies

isobellies New Member

Hi everyone! [​IMG]

I recently noticed Attitude when I saw my FH's friend's photos, they looked really quite amazing and SO different from their usual self.. Am also considering using Eric, anyone know the local PS price?

46. pepperpower

pepperpower New Member

Hi All!

Does anybody know which locations Eric favours for local shoots? As gorgeous as his overseas shoots are, I'm afraid those rates are quite out of my budget.

Also, because he uses analog, does dat mean his albums are restricted only to stick-ons, as opposed to the ultra-modern lamininated magazine albums? Has anyone seen him do these magazine albums before?

47. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi Emf,

Have you checked with him about his rates yet, since the last visit ti him?

Hi Iso,
    Yep, he is really good. Go pay him a visit, he is really fun.

Hi pepperpower,
    I think one his night fav is fulerton hotel.
    Yes i believe that all is album is stick on, compare to others using lamination.

48. milmil

milmil New Member

Hi Snap,
    Hmm... i agree with you that his oversea photo shoot is quite ex. So we also decided to take it in Singapore.

49. pepperpower

pepperpower New Member

I luuurrve his Thai shoots, the ones in the sacred grounds, and along a creek. So dreamy!

I hope the Sg locations he chooses are even half as stunning as his overseas sites...sigh

50. bejeweled

bejeweled New Member

Hi EMF,

Have you signed up with attitude? When is your AD, who you use for BS?

Hi pepperpowe,
    I believe that his local shoot will be as impressive as his overseas shoot.