Anyone tried printing photos taken from digital camera during dinner?

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by lazybride, Jun 25, 2006.

1. lazybride

lazybride New Member

Hi,
    Anyone can share their experience w me where you print out fotos taken with a digital camera during dinner and then gave these fotos to your guests before they say "bye bye". Or anyone knows any company doing this service? Thanks

2. dinohee

dinohee New Member

the whole set up i know cost abt $300 to $400, and with studio lights and a backdrop, so after 1st march in, the photographer will print, and give to guest. per print also cost abt 50 cts to $2.50, depends on companys.

3. stephen_loh

stephen_loh New Member

Hi,

I do provide such services, you can email me stephen@lyricalmoments.com with the details and print volume that you require.

Stephen

4. kitty23

kitty23 New Member

5. vocare

vocare New Member

its good to have, especially if you have relatives from oversea.

6. mercury

mercury New Member

Chris Ling is doing it. all wireless. and broadcast it to the main screen

7. kchinghong

kchinghong New Member

i'm interested in such service too. Can anyone provide me with a quotation for such service?

8. dizonne

dizonne New Member

hi christine,
    u can try contacting tis company called acpixels. One of my frends engaged them for her ROM recently...their email is acpixels@gmail.com

9. uniquecolours

uniquecolours Member

10. rebeana

rebeana New Member

11. candycandy001

candycandy001 Active Member

Buy the canon machine at $200+ and 4R photo paper at $34-37 (100pcs)? But you need a helper doing it la.

12. bibao

bibao New Member

Nice thread