Advise Needed Here - Prewedding Photoshooting

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by evilgal, Sep 24, 2010.

1. evilgal

evilgal New Member

Does anyone have good lobang for photoshooting at Bali, Bintan and Tioman(Malaysia)?
    Its not very worth it to take oversea photoshooting from a local bridal shop.

2. peusecret

peusecret New Member

I saw ur msg..

I also just came back from PS, had my PS at Bali.

May be I can share my experience with you, so just let me know

3. ice03

ice03 New Member

hi, i m interested to know more about your experience. please email me to ekjyeo@live.com

4. peusecret

peusecret New Member

Serene >> sent.

5. ctxin

ctxin New Member

Hi,
    Will you be interested to take wedding pictures in Europe? Take it as a pre-wedding honeymoon. My fiance and i are intending to do it in Europe and we can share the cost. Currently our package is with a highly-recommended bridal shop. I'll share with you more if you are keen.

6. znh1980

znh1980 New Member

7. adelk

adelk New Member

Hi, I am keen also to know any lobang to take photo in BALI at reasonable price?
    can email me adelkoh2010@gmail.com

8. Dear lovely couples,

This is Tze Yong from Wedding Moments Photography. I will be heading to Bali with another WPJA photographer in April for pre-wedding bridals and I have 2 slots available. We have prepared an attractive package for you, so drop me an email at tzeyong@wedding-moments.com to find out more today. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Tan Tze Yong
    Wedding Moments Photography
    Mobile: 96770542
    Web: http://www.wedding-moments.com
    International award winning master photographer with WPJA and [AG]WPJA (US)
    Licentiate Master Photographer with MPA (UK)