Advice: Ampoules for Make Up

Discussion in 'Bridal Boutiques and Services' started by bumblebb, Jan 13, 2010.

1. bumblebb

bumblebb New Member

Hi ladies,

does anyone has good recommendation where to buy good n not so exp ampoules?

I dont think i wanna spent $30 paying my bridal make up artist... as I will need a few for ROM, PS,and 2x AD...

Thanks

2. blueskygirl

blueskygirl New Member

Hi, you can email/ pm to me. Have few pieces available now. Thanks

3. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

4. dingdongbe11

dingdongbe11 New Member

I also bought mine from her too!! haha..
    Good seller with very fast response and shipping.. The ampoules which she sells are the same as what my MUA is using. Hence, I save quite a big buck =)
    I am using her ampoules for daily maintainence now.. Very good effect on my skin. Now my skin is real bouncy and clear.

5. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

wa... dingdongbell,

what are the ampoules types you got by the way?

6. dingdongbe11

dingdongbe11 New Member

Hi happywed2010
    I use Hydrating and Beauty Lifting for my wedding that time.
    As for my skin routine, I use a mix of different ampoules bought from her.
    Got Hydrating, Whitening, Caviar, Vitamin C, Hyaluroric Acid etc etc..

These ampoules are exactly what my beauty salon use during my facial also. My beauty salon is those big reputable salons in Town area.

So how about you? What did you buy? Did you enjoy your transaction with her too? She replied to you fast and shipping fast too? Lol.

7. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

yup, she's really fast and even sms me to say she got my payment. [​IMG]

Like u, i got a mixture of everythg. hahha.. am getting my 2nd order from her...

8. clim2081

clim2081 New Member

9. seline82

seline82 New Member

Hi All,

Can share to me, go where to buy this brand Ampoule ? Estimate one box how much ?

10. loewe79

loewe79 New Member

I just ordered the ampoule from http://www.beautyaurora.com/
    she is really fast in responsing! Im impressed with the service..
    HOpe the ampoules would be gd..

11. yingveron

yingveron New Member

Hi, normally what ampoules does the MUA uses for photoshoot or AD?

12. phantazia

phantazia Member

i m also selling bridal ampoules if you girls are interested. I used it for my pre-wed shoot n truely save alot as they usually sell ard $20-$30 per ampoule.

These bridal ampoules are actually ph balance serum. It also keeps ur face moisurize and make up stay on longer with no touch up required throughout the whole day.

angeliquedolp@gmail.com

13. w3ngal

w3ngal New Member

is this good for oily skin or more for dr skin brides?

14. phantazia

phantazia Member

i've oily skin too. So i think it shld be fine as it only hydrates. Hydrates mean water not oil.

15. jaslynteo

jaslynteo New Member

16. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

I like BeaatyAurora's made in Germany ampoules- 2ml (brand is skinexpert) but thicker and kinda feel more potent and effective. She's selling at abt $2.90 per ampoule but other ones such as Vit c are more ex, $3.80. But she's good and real fast in sending out the orders, even sms me her reply.

I also tried those FORMULATED in France type (basically made in M'sia) - 3ml, but waterly and definitey not as potent as those made in germany. Everything is clear and mild feel. In fact, I don't see any difference to my skin. Can tell the difference as I started with the germany ones, and after couple boxes, tried the cheap made in m'sia ampoules. But they are cheap - $1. If u believe in quality n pricing, u know what I mean.

If it's for your wedding prep (like I did), I would definitely recommend u to buy the better ones.... [​IMG]

17. jaslynteo

jaslynteo New Member

U though it is make in France. happywed2010, you which type of ampoules and how many you order

18. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

I know it's not made in France, just formulated, and made in msia. Just wanna try the cheaper version and see if it's good. Its quality is indeed not as good as the MADE IN germany ones I bought. Have not tried the made in france versions though, so cant comment on it.

I got it in box of mix n match 10 pcs, got vitamin c, trace elements etc....

Hope it helps. Go ahead and give the two types a try .. U may like and find the cheaper one works for u, who know. [​IMG]

19. apple_kelvin

apple_kelvin New Member

Hi All,

Which type of ampoules from Beauty Aurora is suitable for long lasting make-up? There are too many choices to choose from. As anyone use them for wedding make-up?

20. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Hi Apple

I just placed some orders of ampoules from Beauty Aurora yesterday night. I must say she replied my email within 15 mins! I was really amazed! I received the goods today by hand delivery. Have yet to try the products but Beauty Aurora mentioned Beauty Lifting and Hydrating ampoules are usually used by MUAs. You can find out more from her. Her response' pretty fast! =)

21. jaslynteo

jaslynteo New Member

Hi

Did anyone order from http://zennbeaute.com? They also has the ampoules frm Germany. It is the same brand as you gals get?

22. apple_kelvin

apple_kelvin New Member

Hi Faith,

Thanks =) Will find out more from her.

23. dingdongbe11

dingdongbe11 New Member

Hi Jaslyn, Zennbeaute is Formulated in France ampoules.. not the one we got from BeautyAurora.com which is MADE in Germany [​IMG]

Hi Happywed, I too use formulated ones before from the brand Beautee.. It is indeed not as good as the one BeautyAurora is selling.. I love her strawberry mask too.. Makes my face firm and smooth, now I mask myself every 2-3 days.

Hi AppleKelvin, yes, you should ask her..

Hi ah_faith, now you see the difference with the service from her? =P Fast, efficient, friendly and nice. Good quality products too..

24. w3ngal

w3ngal New Member

can i check is ampoule all the same? i going tw for the shoot and they quote me 25 sgd. was thinking if it will be cheaper if i buy myself here and bring over instead. please advise thanks!

25. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Dingdongbell>

I have not tried the ampoules from BeautyAurora yet coz last night felt lazy. Lol.. And coz the delivery was made to my door step, my MIL saw and asked if I had used the products before or not. She told me she saw in the news there's one young girl in China using some stuff on her face and now her face sagged. So she advised me to be careful with facial products.
    But any idea if ampoules will cause allegies? I bought the sensitive skin ones and the eye care ampoules. Will be testing the ampoules tonight.

W2n> Not sure if the ampoules used by tw are similar to the ones we're talking about here. But the ones where I buy are priced between $2.80 to $3.50 per vial. If u still have some time before ur PS, u can get some in Sg to test out the ampoules. Service and delivery are speedy and good. They do sell ampoules for pre-makeup. =)

26. dingdongbe11

dingdongbe11 New Member

ah_faith, think you need not worry about this as the beauty salon that I went to, also use this ampoule. My MUA also use this ampoule for so many years.. lol.. Salon wont use their big name to risk on one small ampoule right? =P
    Somemore, it is made in germany.. not made in china.. lolz.

27. dingdongbe11

dingdongbe11 New Member

w3n, normally taiwan mua use those made in taiwan ampoules, cause they can buy cheaper over there. maybe one for 25cent sgd perhaps? lol.. ampoules of different brand the effect is not the same. mua just want to make more monie.

28. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Dingdongbell> oooo okay okay... felt assured now. Coz so far have not hear any bad effects of ppl using amopoules... =D

29. w3ngal

w3ngal New Member

Tks for all the advices....my Taiwan shoot is in oct this year...mayb I buy some n bring over cause I feel 25sgd is ex lo n may need 2-3 bottles.

30. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

I used beauty lifting from BeautyAurora on my AD. My MUA brought the exact same ones for me and my mums. Hahha.. charging $10. Frankly I dont know if there's much effect, as I have used abt 1.5 boxes of ampoules to "prime" my skin one mth before the wedding.

I alternate between the Vit C, hydrating, senstive, couperose etc.. basiclaly tried all except the acne or AHA range. I do feel my normal day makeup kinda last longer oledy. Of course, as u know with all products, consistency n persistance is the key..

If I can afford, I will use it every day, now since it's past my wedding... I used it like once a week..

Oh yes, and one more, definitely try the ampoules few weeks before yr shoot or wedding.. u never know if yr skin is okie or will react negatively to it.. But judging from the other ladies here with good results, I think u should get a box and try yrself. Cheerz! (I am not selling nor friend of the ampoules sellers. Hehehe)

31. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

So good to hear that MUAs are using the same ampoules with BeautyAurora! I did try the sensitive ampoule yesterday night and luckily my skin doesnt develop any allegies! I only use 1/3 of the ampoule though. Any idea how to store the unused ampoule for other day use?

32. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

Hi ah faith, I am also like u, used 1/3, starting evening, next 1/3 morning and remaining in the evening again. [​IMG]

I wrapped it around w a tissue, and found a very small box that I can safely put inside while keeping it upright in my vanity drawer. Nope, I did not store it in the fridge like some girls do, as I am worried my family members will accidentally turn it flat. I also don't think it's necessary for fridge storage.

I tried Vit Ctoo, was told to use it at one go (probably due to oxidation). Nonetheless, 1 ampoule seem a lot,hence I used it Twice instead. Works fine for me.

Most importantly is to wrap securely and store in cold dark place, I think. Don't need to tranfer into any type of container (gets contaminated instead). [​IMG]

33. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

happywed, I din know it can be used in the morning coz i bought the silver box and it just stated for use in evenings. Hm... I din wrap any tissue on it. I just put it back into the silver box and put it upright too.

Did u buy the eye ampoule? I have bought it, but haven use it coz tot of trying the sensitive ampoule first. Tonight I shall try it! =)

34. renerene

renerene New Member

Hello... I just ordered from BeautyAurora too, think will only get it next Monday... a bit late tho' cos my wedding is next weekend! Well, trying to do as much last min salvation as I can, hopefully no adverse effects! *pray*

35. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

Ah faith, haha.. sure can be used for day.. Since I start in the evning, sure have to use the 2nd 1/3 portion the next morning. All works great so far.

I did tried the eye ampoule, did not see effect as I only bought one.. did not like it, as it can last me quite a while, yet, I am worried it will be 'unfresh' if I keep for more than 2 days. So I only tried it once..

I have AHA peeling w me, have not tried it it.. will do so over the weekend!

Irene, yup, nope! Not too late. U can start using once u get it. Like me, I use it daily, no fear of clogging or breakout. Even one or two ampoules prior (that's like abt 3-6 treatment applications) - is better than nothing. [​IMG]

36. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

happywed> ooo i will just try the eye ampoule.. i bought 5 of them so no choice have to try to stretch the number of times to use a tube! =S

37. jaslynteo

jaslynteo New Member

How much BeautyAurora charge for delivery and what kind of delivery you gals choose? I dont think I have the time to go to North and pick up.

38. happywed2010

happywed2010 New Member

Faith, i think u may see better and more obvious results w the five eye ampoules. Let me know! [​IMG]

Jaslyn, I oopt for normal postage, paid $1 for it. She mailed it out very fast, so u likely to get it with 2 days once she replied she got yr payment. It's safe, and well packed.

She stays very very far away... i did not bother gg all the way to self collect.

39. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Jaslyn> if i'm not wrong, she stays in Sembawang. I opted for the hand delivery which the dispatch came to my door step. Supposed to meet at the void deck but in tne end, the dispatch came to my doorstep. By dispatch is $4. Service is super fast.

Happywed> I tot of getting the normal postage but since it's my first time purchasing from Beauty Aurora, I chose dispatch. I think after my supplies finish, I will also opt for the normal postage which is cheaper. Btw, how many ampoules you buy at a time? Did u purchase the silver box? If you did not purchase the silver box, how is it mailed to you? In an envelope or ? I am worried some of the ampoules may break during the postage.

40. renerene

renerene New Member

happywed2010 > thanks for the assurance... really need that... haha! Actually, I came to this thread saw you gals so highly recommending BeautyAurora, that's why I was tempted to give it a try despite of the risk. She said "The chances of breakouts is around 2% only.. Even MUAs are using this for the brides.. So should be fine.. I sold 9000++ vials, only 2 people are allergy to one particular type of ampoule but is ok to another type". So I hope & pray that I will not add to her statistics.

Jaslyn > I opted for normal mail. Initially wanted to collect on my own but our timing is not right. And yes, like happywed2010 says, her addresses (she has 2 by the way), especially the one not near MRT, are rather out of the way for most people.

ah_faith > I have have this worry too. Here're some of my email exhanges with BeautyAurora (BA):
    BA : You wouldnt prefer normal postage?? =)
    Me : I'm not sure if normal postage is safe or not... the glass bottle looks fragile. I'd be very sad to receive a soggy box of broken glasses :~(
    BA : No worries, I got special packaging to that.. NONE of my customers reports breakage of mail before =) Breakage is 0% for my sales.

Maybe I should take before and after pics... to see got miracles within 1 week or not. If got, I think will be a great testemonial for her.

41. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Irene> wow her stats quite good, consider only 2 out people are allegic to a particular type of ampoule. If you do not have sensitive skin before, I doubt u'll develop any allergy de. So no worries!
    I also tot of taking before and after pics but i dont have a good camera so gave up that idea! Lol! If u do see results, be sure to share with us k! =)

42. clarius

clarius New Member

With the highly recommendation, i also just ordered from beautyaurora! [​IMG]

43. luvs_eternity

luvs_eternity Member

Hi All,

I m still confuse... Can anyone advise me?
    Which type of ampoules from Beauty Aurora is suitable for long lasting make-up? To use them during photoshoot and AD. There are too many choices to choose from.
    I hav eye bag n dark circle, anyone can recomend me which ampouse to use?
    By the way, can teach me how to use them? I never use b4. Many thanks for your advise n recomendation. Really appreciate it!

44. luvs_eternity

luvs_eternity Member

45. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

Celine> Hope u'll see improvements on ur skin! =) I'm keeping monitor though I din use it everyday. Probably I use it like 3 days per week, morning and night.

Luv@luv> Beauty Lifting and Hydrating ampoules are usually used by MUAs for longer lasting makeups. U can check with Beauty Aurora on which type of ampoules to use for ur skin condition. She'll also guide you on how to use the ampoules. Her reply to email is very fast de. =)

46. clarius

clarius New Member

ah_faith> I certainly hope so, my wedding is 3 weeks away haha! Let me know if you see any improvements. [​IMG]

47. luvs_eternity

luvs_eternity Member

Ah_faith, thanks a lot.. Den I check with beauty aurora...

48. charpoipoi

charpoipoi New Member

hi all, I had just tried beautee, I like their vitamin C ampoule, it feels not bad.

I will purchase the Beauty Aurora and try it. Thank you for the recommendation. [​IMG]

49. vennice

vennice Member

Hi all, my MUA charged me $50 for ampoule and fake eye lashes for my Photoshoot day!! So expensive, and the ampoules seems so cheap afterall....

50. ah_faith

ah_faith New Member

You may wish to get ur own ampoule for ur AD since ur MUA already charges u so much for ampoule and fake eye lashes. Some of the MUAs will also impose charges if they are to put on ur personal ampoules/eye lashes for u. But I thought you would have checked out the prices for these items? Hm...