A Yacht Wedding"

servio

please email me packages too..
happy.gif

[email protected]

thank you
happy.gif

zaex

Hi, appreciate if any1 can email e Truly Harmony packages & pics to mi. Thanks a million!

Email: zaex1 @ hotmail.com

cshine

Appreciated that you can send me the Yacht Rom package to my email? Many thanks.
My email cshine1.hotmail.com

kunniqinwa

Hi, am interested in the package too.. Would appreciate if those who had their ROM under this package share their experience.. Thanks! =D

mosquito

Hi Everyone, i bought a solemnization package with a yacht company and alrdy place a deposit with them. But due to my 8 character clashes with my husband to be, we have to postphone our wedding to 2 years later. If any couple is interested to buy over my deposit, pls email me to find out more. Package is transferable, and can be swopped to a birthday party, wedding outdoor photoshoot or any party on the yacht. FYI, the package price is quite reasonable. I seldom log in to check the forum, thus pls email me if you are interested. [email protected]
Need to clear it as soon as possible.

happy_orange

Hi, i am also interested to have my solemnization done in a different way.. Solemnization on a yacht seems cool to me.. But, can anyhow please send me some solemnization packages for my reference...

Thank! =)

melrose

hi everyone, I had my Yacht wedding with truly harmony. they are very nice and gave us a beautiful wedding. i think they should be the only company in singapore doing this.