A Yacht Wedding"

skydreamie

Hiye,

Just wondering can we ask them to drive the yacht further? i dunwan to see houses or any land mass in the pics taken =X

Would it be workable?

melrose

hi jeanie,

They to sail out to small islands but not sure about open sea. I suppose if its within singapore waters it should be fine. you should be directing this question to the organizer???

skydreamie

Thanks Melrose
happy.gif

Hehe yea, guess its much better to ask them straight.
Won't be planning for ROM so soon.. jus looking ard so can plan the budget! hahahaha =D

melrose

Hi jeanie,

when is your rom? from what i know they do not take bookings or enquiries too far ahead. the yacht is very big and very nice. you should take a look and then decide. mine is in dec and its peak season so we pay a little more for it but its worth it. once in a life time mah.

skydreamie

Hahaha my ROM ar... tink still got few years to go =X
Melrose urs in Dec? Congrats!! So u booked with Truly harmony le?
Do post ur pics ok!! =)
What's ur theme btw?

melrose

oh, that's a long way to go!

yes, we book with truly harony. you can actually see some of the pics of previous couples in their blogspot.

hihi,

need to ask a silly questions here.. cos i cant seem to find it in truly harmony website..
where will we be docking the yacht? where's the meeting place?
very tempted to hold the solemnization there..
happy.gif

TIA!

sikai

hi all,

I'll like to know more about trulyharmony as well. Can someone email me the info? [email protected]

By the way, for the cruising package where will the yacht cruise? And for the docked package where is the location?

Thanks and really appreciate your help.