A Yacht Wedding"

kittz

Hi,

I'm looking for a venue to host my rom too as for the yatch are they able to hold it at evening? Can i have the photos and package as well? Thanks

lms_sharon

Hi all,

I had just contacted celestial planners & their chargers are really very high...

For 30pax, its 10k & above.
It is EXCLUDING food too.

melrose

Hi Sharon, yes it is. I also enquire but the one that Joyce had from Truly Harmony is very good. Did you check out that one?

paperstyle

i am also not a happy customer with happycruise. http://www.happycruise.com.sg

i regretted not thinking through carefully before i signed up with their package. i was too excited about the idea of having a wedding on a cruise. their attitude really suck and service goes down the hill after the payment.
sad.gif

the female boss was very rude...i am really stuck in the rut now and i hope all the couples out there really, really think hard (and twioe) and don't act on impulse like me and my hub.

always take time to ask around and if you have an issue with the salesperson's sales tactic or attitude, THINK TWICE.

trust me.

melrose

Hi Paperstyle, sorry to hear about your experience. I also spoke with them and their charges are very expensive! Same with Celestial planners, its even worst! I think between the few choices available, will most likely book with Truly harmony. They are friendly and helpful and is very attentive to details. My bf is actually quite pleased but haven't confirmed yet. Does anyone here booked with them and would like to share your experience and photos with me?

jojy

Melsose-- I have confirmed my yacht ROM with Truly Harmony on 14 Sept 08. Till now all the co-ordinators are very friendly & attentive like what you mentioned. Will spend their best effort to achieve what we want, like colour theme, extra food, viewing the yacht before deciding and lotsa coordinations by email or meetup to discuss details. I think they have achieve what I call service so far, if you need further details then u hv to wait till my ROM is over before I can share more.

Paperstyle---My FH & I have very bad experience with Happy Cruise too, hope they can make the best our of the worst now. Is your event over?

V-- My ROM is having 50 pax too, but is docked. SO you might wana consider Truly Harmony too. For sailing the pax is ard 20 to 25 per sailing. That why we chose docked instead of sailing.

melrose

Hi Jo, thank you for sharing your experience. I had a good impression of them when I meet up with them. They seem to really care about our needs and not pushy. Your feedback do help with our decision. Thank you!

melrose

Hi Jo, Tomorrow is going to be your big day! Congrats! I am going to view the Yacht tomorrow before your rom. The lady said we won't see you cos you'll be there at 5pm and we're doing the veiwing at 3pm. They also showed us last week's wedding on their blog. Hope to see yours up on the blog soon too! All the best for tomorrow!

melrose

Hi Jo, how did your ROM go? It drizzled after we left viewing the Yacht, hope it didn't affect it too much. The Yacht is so nice and so big, don't have to worry about the rain. The decorations is also very nice, I like your color theme. Do share some photos with us!

jojy

Hi Melrose,

Sorry for the late reply, my ROM is still quite smooth except for the rain. So disappointed! Did not manage to take as much photos during the daylight coz of the rain, the night photos could not capture the fantastic scenary.

Truly Harmony did provide us the good service but my hubby is not happy that they are not compromising enough to our needs. They are expecting us to cater to their demand instead of compromising to our needs. I believe you know that there have been a change of yacht last min & you can imagaine the stresses all of us faced. Even though all issues have been rectified before our ROM where I should praise Truly Harmony for it, but in fact she also reflect to us the demanding side of hers.

If you are a person who will leave all the planning & ideas to wedding planner, they are the idea person you would like to work with. But if you have needs that want them to follow or alr make your own plans, than maybe they are not the ideal person for you. Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

Anyway I have upload some of the pictures my brother took in Multipy, user- lichun18; feel free to view the photos. Once my professional photography pic are ready, will upload to Multipy again. See ya!

jojy

Hi all,

Pls check your Event Order carefully before your ROM, just realize that Truly Harmony have took out items in order to cut-cost without informing us verbally.

She simply amend on the Event Order & expect us to realize the changes. If not that we recall not seeing what we were given & checked with her. We would nv expect that the item have been taken out, so disappointed.

Its not that we want that item very badly, but at least there should be some courtesy of advising. Angry!!

Jocelyn -- we are not able to share the package due to the change of yacht. Prehaps you would like to inquire with them directly. Picture you can view from my multiply @ lichun18.

molingg

Hi Jo & Melrose, I was also there for the viewing that day! Yes, it started raining after our viewing that day and it didn't really stopped either.

I am very surprised that you found the planner not compromising enough. Their attention to our needs and details it is impecable. Perhaps we are not so demanding.

Have check out your pics on your multiply. I really like the choice of color you made and the decor was so grand and nice but my bf prefers the blue decor on the blog taken by Greymatter. I guess the choice of photographer is important.

jojy

Hi Moling,

Its not that she not good enough, all along she been quite nice to make all the arrangement. Just that when issue start to come up bcoz of the yacht, the lack of time & all the changes to the JP, guests, makeup artist, timing & everything (u can't imagine). We have to compromise, bcoz beside compromise in terms of monetary or arrangement; all our sugesstion are not accepted/ workable. And I don't think we are the demanding type too.

If there is no issues happening, everything will be prefect. But too bad, ours is not a smooth sailing due to the yacht change. Everyone wants to have their own way to make thing easy for themselves. But the solution is normally somehow accomodate one but not everyone. That when conflict & unhappiness started.

Anyway hope that you will not face such an incident, let this unforseen incident closed for us & the previous couples.

Happy planning for your ROM with Truly Harmony.

molingg

Hi Jo,

Yes, she did told us about the change in the Yacht for your wedding and the couple before you. Its just pure unlucky and beyond anyone's control that the Yacht owner cannot deliver. At least she manage to get an alternative at such last minute.

Planning a wedding can be so hectic. It is good that there's a planner to assist especially when issues arises.

Melrose, are you also taking the Yacht package?

melrose

hi moling, yes i am taking the Yacht package too. they are very helpful indeed. they also told me about the yacht change with the last 2 couples, but its not their fault anyway.

which color theme are you choosing? I like the blue one. mayb engage greymatter for photos.

molingg

Hi Melrose,

I not sure which color theme yet, anyway still early. For the photos, ya greymatter seem like a good choice.

rachching

Hi everyone, my FH is very interested in the Truly Harmony packages for my ROM next year.. can someone kindly share their packages and pics with me? Appreciate it greatly.. thanks... my email address [email protected]