A Yacht Wedding"

joyce_ling

Hi all,

I intend to plan my yachet ROM on 14/9/08. At first still worry if my idea works, but glad to know that someone share the same idea.

Can email me the contact of the yacht that yr frenz host? Thanks!

joyce_ling

hi all,

I have another yacht package that can take more capacity (min 50 to 150 pax). Anyone interested, do let me know.

jac15

Hi

I am interested in the package. Pls sent me the detail to [email protected]

Thanks
happy.gif

piglet08

hi joyce, after comparing the 2 package, i realise that yours doesn't include food, decor so there's quite a bit of add ons, making it a little pricey

teddy_mac

Love,

Wow... Woah... Nice... Lovely... Romantic...

Thank you so much for the pics. I really am seriously considering having my ROM on the yacht. Nice!!! Please send me the package and the cost...

630312.jpg

joyce_ling

Hi Penny,

The package comes with food but exclude deco. I have email you the menu & the pic of the boat for your reference.

Hi Teddy,

Pls give me your email so that I could forward the package to you.

joyce_ling

Hi all,

Just understand from the person-in-charge that the ROM package that I send to you are no longer valid (quoted us during Jan 08, valid for 7 days only). Hence if you need to get a more accurate quote, pls contact them directly. Thanks!

joyce_ling

Hi all,

Pls ignore the package I hv intro for Happy Cruise, they have jack up their prices tremendously. If anyone is still interested, I have the package intro by Love & piglet08 (Truly Harmony). They are much better, sorry for sharing a poor package.

renton

Hi joyce, can you send me your contact for the boat charter?

[email protected]

Been looking out for one but have not been able to find one to my expectation. looking forward to hearing your recommendations. thanks.